There is nothing that brightens up my day more than a hilarious You Tube video. Even if you have seen some of these, they are definitely worth watching a second time. Or a twentieth time…
1) Ellen found my long lost best friend. Actually Ellen is my long lost best friend, but this guy is second to Ellen. He is a food critic and he finds the most ridiculous recipes to comment on. He is hilarious and honest – my idea of perfection.
2) James Corden is my favorite. Wait no, Adele is my favorite. I never thought that I would love the two of them more, but then I saw this clip of them singing car pool karaoke.
3) You might be wondering what the heck is this. But I promise you it’s worth it. My boss in Kansas City showed this to a group of managers to start off a Monday and I cried laughing. I love the nerdy comments and Leeroy’s Zero F’s given attitude. Leeeroy!!
4) I have a major girl crush on Emma Stone. She is a great performer and is about a gazillion times cooler than I am. This clip has 91 million views for a reason.
5) I love playing pranks on people. When I worked for KPMG I pulled off some pretty epic pranks. So naturally I am obsessed with Ellen scaring celebrities on her show. My favorite scares are the ones she pulled on the Modern Family cast.
6) I love it when actors break character. This one is one of my all-time SNL favorites.
7) I’m sorry, I love it when people fall. I just don’t understand why she had to get on the table?!?
8) Speaking of falling, this is totally something I would record. My kind of parenting!
9) I’ve never seen Star Wars but I still thought this was freaking hilarious. This woman is living her BEST life. God bless her.
10) In honor of Halloween quickly approaching, I thought I would share one of Jimmy Kimmel’s “I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy” clip. Stay tuned – I’m going to do this to Charlie this year.